If you would like to skip to the meditation tips, look for the heading below otherwise I hope my words can help some of you.
You are a powerful being, with a super powerful mind. Most of the time we are manifesting without even realizing it. We manifest our future from our thoughts so keep them positive even during what appears to be a crisis.
When I was first ordered by the government to close my business down, then told that I wouldn’t be paid a wage until June the fear of uncertainty started. But the more I saw people panic, the more I realized that I was not about to be an extra person to potentially lose everything, not only materialistically but mentally too over this. I realized that all the things that I had been wanting to manifest into my life, could actually come true thanks to the coronavirus.
I may sound crazy to be grateful for the situation but I have decided to look for the light at the end of the tunnel. Keeping a positive mind will be the only thing that will get us out of this situation sane.
So I currently work in my salon, but I have been wanting more time to focus on blogging and my YouTube channel so that I could put my efforts into helping others. Due to isolation, I have been given more than enough time to do this. I also have a few personal issues that can actually be resolved due to this outbreak, and so I chose to focus on letting life work through me.
Right now it is best to focus on all that you have and how lucky you are to have it. I don’t mean you shouldn’t aspire to have more, but you should be grateful for where you are right now to attract more of what you want into your life.
Below i have set out a meditation for you with some questions that can help you with visualization.
Meditation & Visualisation
Here are some questions that you could ask before using meditation and visualization to re-affirm to yourself that this can actually work in your favour.
- Get yourself a pen or paper or you can write these notes down in your favourite journal.
- Set out any crystals that you feel drawn to right now if you keep any crystals.
- Light a candle and get cosy or do what you need to feel comfortable in your safe sacred space (Make sure you are alone and in a peaceful environment with no distractions)
- Play some meditation music either in the room or with headphones. I have put together a meditation playlist here to help you feel love, security and peace. There is also an affirmation’s album that I have found that you can play in the morning, or around the house for general affirmations.
- Write down the answers to these questions and talk in first person, in present tense.
- How do I feel right now? (e.g. Right now I feel uncertain, at peace, stressed, happy etc…)
- How do I want to feel after this meditation? (e.g I want to feel secure, loved, abundant etc….)
- Consciously or unconsciously, what was I wishing for before this happened? And How could this situation make my manifestations happen? (For example. I wanted to work on a side business or art project and now I have more time to do this. Or, I wanted more time with my partner who works away, now I can spend all the time in the world with him/her)
- What are my hobbies? What do I love to do to feel good? (Hobbies, painting, reading, self-care, long baths)
- What am I grateful for in my life right now?
- What would I like to manifest now?
Next sit comfortably or lie down. Close your eyes, and take 3 deep breaths in through the nose, and out through the mouth.
Take 5 minutes to fully relax, focusing on your breathing and letting any thoughts go. If any thoughts come to mind, don’t worry this is normal and the more that you practise, the calmer your mind will get faster.
After you have calmed your mind and your body is relaxed, start visualizing how you would feel if what you desire was happening to you right now regardless of what is going on around you. How does this feel to have achieved this? Take as long as you need to think in detail about what you are manifesting into your life right now.
When you are ready, open your eyes, how do you feel?
Look back on what you wrote down before the mediation and notice how different the answers would be now that you mind is in a calmer place. Any time you are feeling anxious, unsafe or unsure about things you can do this. Over time, you will manage to calm yourself and reassure yourself without even needing the questions.
Now allow yourself to let go of the expectations, and just truly believe in your heart that you can have anything that you desire. Don’t doubt yourself, you just need to know that everything is happening for you and not to you. This situation may be here to change your life for the better if you allow it. Make a success story out of what appears to be chaos.
This page contains affiliate links. This includes Amazon links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Being an affiliate means that if you click on a link through to a retailer and purchase something, I may receive a very small amount or percentage of your purchase.